Nev's Ink carries several types of pharmacy labels you can use in your workplace. Tag everything from medicine bottles to I.V. drips with our labels. Some of the major items we carry include:
- Auxiliary labels: Give warnings, instructions, dietary measures and more.
- Pharmacy communication labels: Speak with departments and patients with tags that have directions and expiration dates.
- Tadpole syringe flag labels: Tag your syringes with vaccine names.
- I.V. bag and tubing labels: Let nurses know when to change I.V. bags.
When dealing with medicine, vaccines and I.V.s, you need consistent and proper care for your patients. Benefits of using appropriate pharmacy labels from Nev's Ink include:
- Communication across departments: Pharmacists interact with people across hospitals, nursing homes or other long-term care facilities. Paging someone, sending emails or waiting for a free moment to make a phone call takes up time you could be using to help patients. Guarantee your coworkers receive the proper information and medicines with an accurate label.
- Important medication information: Teams within all of your facilities provide medications to patients. Whether you're physically handing a patient the prescription at your pharmacy or a nurse is giving it out in a hospital, medicines need labels. They can give warnings, directions for taking medications, how to store them and more.
Whatever part of the healthcare industry your work in, your pharmacy labels should fit your needs. We offer two types of tags that you can use in hospitals, nursing homes, pharmacies and more, including:
- Pre-printed labels: Our pre-printed labels come with the necessary information already on them. All you need to do is fill in any blanks, apply the label and you're good to go. We even have Zebra and Dymo compatible blank labels that you can print at your location.
- Custom pharmacy labels: Your tags can match your business distinctly. Customize the color scheme, add your logo and more with our customizable labels. We have an in-house graphic design team to make professional labels that fit your needs.
Nev's Ink has pharmacy labels to help you convey the correct information, no matter the setting or facility. All of our currently in-stock items ship within 24 hours. However, you can also choose to purchase custom labels that match your workplace, which we'll send to you in six days or less.
We price our products competitively, so you can get the labels you need without going over budget. Order pre-printed, custom or blank labels from Nev's Ink today. Shop our full pharmacy selection now or contact us today with our form or by phone at 800-638-7465 for custom labels.